Wednesday 28 December 2011

Testing Testing!


Hello Blog lovers,

Today is the first time me and the old boy have felt fit enough to do anything more energetic than getting our boots on! The dreaded Christmas colds have landed on all of us this Christmas, even though we really tried to ignore it.

But the call of our new toys and attire was much too strong and we decided to go for just a short bike ride. So there was me with my new glow in the dark hat, and gloves (Which are for running actually, and I think that is the only time I will wear them, the seams for the key pocket was very annoying, so now must go and get some new winter riding gloves) and my new super duper thermal padded riding tights!

The Old Boy set up his new Garmin edge 200, and was looking at it as it found satellites, mine took for ever to locate, and he had already rode around in circles for quarter of a mile before I was ready! And then we set off.

It was only a very short ride today, about 13 miles, geeky stats will be at the bottom, and just to show you all how hard the OB pushes up hills, as soon as he has made up his own account for Garmin, I shall add his geeky stats on here.

But can you believe, we still stopped for a pint of lager and packet of crisps before making our way home, via the burger shop.

Roll on January, tee total and healthy eating, for one whole month!!

Geeky stats

No comments:

Post a Comment